Friday, May 2, 2008

It's the FINAL COUNTDOWN!

So, Europe's great hit "Final Countdown" has been circulating in my head for the past two weeks or so. People at work are starting to get mad because I sing it at least once a day complete with fist pumping. I'm now in the final countdown of my trip to Maui! I am leaving May 29th & returning June 9th. Dan is going along for the trip, too. We will be staying with our lovely best pals, Amber & Jason (Sam, Sophie & Bentley). I can't stinking wait! We'll get to hike through bamboo jungles, jump into the Venus Pools, ride down the Road to Hana, paddle board, snorkel in Molokini & just act foolish. We may even venture to Ohau for the North Shore & Pearl Harbor! So, now you can follow my journey out to the South Pacific & keep checking back as I post pictures. I will make sure to keep this entertaining & fun. No seriousness here, folks. Ok - enjoy.
~AC

4 comments:

Amber said...

i was really hoping two tickets would be playing in the background....make that happen yo

Sarah Stephens said...

wish you blogged more on this

Anonymous said...

I've signed up for News Feeds everytime your blog is updated! Hope you have a blast!

JJ :)

Anonymous said...

yall have fun,send sophie bear my love