Sunday, May 25, 2008

Oh my...

It hasn't even hit me yet that I'll be about 5,000 miles from sweet Bammy in several days. Panic hasn't set in yet either - as far as "have I packed it all? did i forget this? did i pay my rent already?" Watch me. I'll wait until the last minute because that's what I do. Then sheer panic sets in when I could have done it all days before. I guess all I need is a bathing suit (or two, or three), sunscreen, camera, several sundresses & my Rainbows. Oh, and good music. :) Any fun summer time songs that you'd recommend would be lovely. My sweet friend, Jeff, already emailed me a list of books. Here's my playlist so far - a good random mix:
Vacation - GoGos
Dancing with Myself - Billy Idol
PYT - Michael Jackson
Hungry Like the Wolf - Duran Duran
She Drives Me Crazy - Fine Young Cannibals
Just What I Needed - The Cars
Tell Me Something Good - Chaka Kahn & Rufus
If I Could Walk on Water - Eddie (effen) Money
I Want to Go Back - The Money Man (again)
Love the One You're With - Stephen Stills
Tennessee - Arrested Development
'03 Bonnie & Clye - Jay Z & B
In the Summertime - Mungo Jerry
I Want You Back - Jackson 5
Plus my Bob Marley favorites, Jack Johnson & G. Love

1 comment:

Amber said...

i miss you already :(